Hytera, a leading designer and manufacturer of professional mobile radio communications equipments, offers you next generation TETRA dispatching solution–DWS Dispatch WorkStation. DWS (Dispatch WorkStation), a trunking dispatching system developed on Hytera ACCESSNET®-T IP TETRA infrastructure, is designed for efficient communication, remote management, dispatching…
DWS (Dispatch WorkStation), a trunking dispatching system developed on Hytera ACCESSNET®-T IP TETRA infrastructure, is designed for efficient communication, remote management, dispatching & deployment by professional users.
Characterized by all IP structure and multi-touch technology, DWS offers you an advanced dispatching and deployment platform with abundant functions, not only as conventional functions of trunking dispatching system like group call, individual call and text message, but also including dynamic group numbering assignment (DGNA), group patch, multi-party call, visualized dispatching, multi-way voice call monitoring and terminal status monitoring, etc.
DWS also allows third party to customize dispatching systems like Integrated Command & Control System, Railway Dispatching System by utilizing its common service platform, and provides expansion ports & plug-in-based architecture for convenient secondary development to both customers and secondary development parties. It brings lots of benefits to customer while lower down the investment and shortens the developing period; customer can make flexible expansion with open choices on manufacturers in future development.
- Plug-in-based architecture enhances scalability.
- Multi-touch technology and user-friendly UI greatly facilitate operation.
- Enhanced multiple calls ensure efficient command & dispatching in emergencies.
- All IP structure allows high flexibility and scalability in deployment.
- High mobility with panel operation applicable to tablets.
Public security, Emergency service, Transportation, Public utility, Port & airport, Oil & gas, Business & enterprise.
- Support versatile voice calls, including half-duplex call, full-duplex call, group call, all call, group patch multi-party call, PSTN call and PABX call.
- Support call transfer, call hold, group call late-entry, and emergency call.
- Facilitate call operation by initiating a call via multiple entrances as Contacts, Call history and Shortcuts.
- Detailed call history to record call parties in in-call, out-call & multi-party call, call start time and call lasting time. You can check all the recorded information easily.
- Various indicating sound & light, including vibration and icon flash.
- Dual sound cards play to ensure crisp voice by assigning independent sound card for listening and calling.
- Background monitoring allows the dispatcher to monitor the background environment of the terminals.
Support predefined text message, status message, text messaging & Flash message; group sending; message template and emergency messaging.
Monitor the current status of the terminals, including base station the terminal on, on-line/off-line and call information.
Dispatching center recording
-Support calls between dispatchers and external calls like PSTN.
- Automatically synchronize terminal data with the TETRA switch.
- Support multiple contact search methods, including contacts category, by label color and user defined search (input SSI or alias).
- User-defined labeling, label the contacts with different colors according to your demands, facilitating contact search.
- Quick access to detailed contacts information and group membership.
- Support DGNA and group patch.
- Monitoring management, allow dispatcher to decide which groups are monitored.
Automatic Vehicle Location (AVL)
- GIS map load & display.
- Terminal location tracking & display.
- Track playback.
- Across border alarm.
Various external devices
- Besides traditional mouse and key board, the system also supports external tools like multi-touch touch screen, foot-tap PTT, and microphone with PTT.
- Future evolution
- DWS operates in tablets with WIN7 system.
- Applicable to Hytera TETRA, PDT trunking and DMR trunking systems.
- Develop customized dispatching systems for different industry users like Integrated Command & Control System and Metro Dispatching System.
Professional version covers most of the basic features like call, monitoring, and text message, which can meet customers’ general requirements.
Advanced version includes optional functions & features (like AVL feature) provided by Hytera for customers to choose according to their own demands.
Customized version includes special functions & features Hytera or other secondary development parties tailor according to customers’ specific demands by utilizing the common service platform.
All Specifications are tested according to TIA/EIA-603, and subject to change without notice due to continuous development.