Hytera’s licence-free radios enable easy, reliable communications in small to medium sized establishments that are faced with the challenges of managing social distancing whilst maintaining productivity
Hytera's range of licence-free radios can be used straight out of the box!
Licence-free two-way radios are especially useful during the current pandemic situation where social distancing is required for reopening establishments.
Licence-free radios offer simple, cost-effective solutions for users that have local or infrequent usage requirements. Available in both analogue and digital variants, they enable small establishments to achieve efficient customer service from improved two-way communications.
Hytera’s licence-free radios enable fast, reliable communications, from front of school to back to school.
Returning to school and managing a 100+ headcount comprising of teachers, pupils and staff is already a challenge without the added task of managing social distancing. For smaller establishments like Primary and Secondary schools, reliable communication for front entrance wardens, security and staff members is of vital importance. Licence-free radios provide high-quality sound and are the perfect solution for those working inside and outside the school premises.
Instant communications are absolutely essential as well in the event of any incident. Whether that be a medical incident or something more serious that requires immediate evacuation, licence-free two-way radios make communication instant and allow communication between all team members via one single channel or multiple channels.
Communicate what's in-store with Hytera's Licence-Free Radios
Small high street shops are faced with the challenge of communicating with reduced staff who might be at the tills, outside managing customer queues, assisting other on-site or handling back of house stock duties. Using telephones means staff must stop what they are doing to answer the phone and using (PA) announcement systems only enables one way and indiscrete communications.
By equipping staff with simple licence-free radios, communication becomes second nature and staff can continue to focus on the customer and productivity.
Why choose Licence-free?
- Easy set up- As no licences are required, two-way radios can be used anywhere by anyone. With PMR446 compliance, staff/users can enjoy charge-free communication easily with other PMR446 devices.
- No recurring costs – like sim cards, Wi-Fi, maintenance.
- Easy to sanitise- Radios can be sanitised and shared between shifts of staff, thus reducing the number of devices needed.
- Secure, reliable clear audio- with dual mode, our digital licence-free devices also operate on analogue which ease migration of devices to digital radio technology which avoids signal interference and provide secure channels.
- Versatile communication - Individual call, group call, and broadcast call are all available on digital channels.
- Long Battery Life - Reliable communication for staff even during long shifts on a single charge.
Licence-free radios for simple, small businesses
Click here to download Simon Ingram's Blog on our Licence-free radio solutions
Licence Free Radio Enquiry
Please fill out the form below to allow one of our sales representatives to contact you
Thank you for completing the request form, one of our sales reps will contact you shortly