You will find Hytera, now including the Sepura portfolio, in Hall 6, Stand J238 at Milipol (Paris Nord Villepinte) between the 21st – 24th November 2017.
As the communication professionals we understand the modern challenges faced by homeland security teams, our experts work with local and national public safety customers and private security clients around the world to ensure users can improve their situational awareness and response time with mission critical communications.
The Hytera team will be holding live demonstrations of the latest products and solutions on the stand, showcasing the full range of DMR, TETRA and Hybrid LTE devices. Utilising the most popular communications standards, we can ensure that whether you are upgrading or migrating your communication solutions, a Hytera network, supporting terminals and applications will deliver the reliable solution you require.
Hytera highlights at Milipol will include:
- The new Multi-Mode Advanced Radio, the PDC760 and PTC760 in demonstration with our new Mobile Device Management software platform. Combining PMR with LTE to deliver a smart device with mission critical push to talk and broadband data applications.
- Try our new Remote Video Speaker Microphone; VM685. A bodycam with the ability to operate stand alone or with your Hytera radios as an RSM. Capturing and relaying media from the field.
- Demo the impressive DS-6211 DMR Tier III trunking sytem with Hytera NMC (Network Management Client) and powerful SmartOne dispatch application, alongside our new DS6250 outdoor wall-mounted Tier III base station and full DMR range of handsets.
- Trial the ever-popular TETRA DIB-R5 infrastructure with the new outdoor wall mounted base station, supported with Sepura and Hytera TETRA terminals.
- Experience the comprehensive Hytera ICC (Integrated Command & Control System). Combining wired and wireless communication feeds to deliver a large format, centralised command system, unifying your data streams to enable information sharing and rapid response.
- Finally view the fast-deploy area, showcasing emergency communication devices, delivering a broadband mesh designed to provide adhoc voice, data and video services. Comprised of three parts, the front integrated communication node (Fast-Node), the mesh node (Fast-Link) and the emergency command case (Fast-Command), this is the first time these devices will be shown in Europe.
We look forward to welcoming customers from around the world to discuss your individual needs and we are confident that Hytera will offer you the innovative, reliable communication solutions you are looking for.
To register for the event please visit the Milipol website here.
7 November 2017