The successful candidate will focus on repairs, servicing and upgrading of our two-way communication terminal products. The RF and LTE based technologies in the portfolio include Analogue, DMR, TETRA, LTE and POC terminals and IP and Tier III systems.
Please apply for this exciting opportunity if you have the following experience/skills:
- Good grounding in electronics - diagnosing and repairing faults to component level
- Experience of working within the RF Technologies field - both analogue and digital processing would be advantageous
- Must have strong soldering and wiring skills
- Able to read and comprehend circuit, layout and block diagrams
- Experience with digital radio communication IFR, IP networks and associated technologies (e.g. Tier III, MPT1327, DMR, GSM/3G/LTE, GPS, and Bluetooth) and equipment (e.g. spectrum analysers, air interface diagnostic/logging tools)
- Familiar with the operation of power supplies, signal generators and multi meters
- Knowledge of software programming equipment, Upgrading and CPS (customer programming software) for terminal profile and firmware programming
- Efficient in basic IT skills and software packages including MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Salesforce advantageous
Please apply directly including your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications made via recruitment agencies will not be accepted.
6 August 2020