If you're an enthusiastic, self-motivated individual with excellent attention to detail and a passion for product and technology, then we would love to hear from you! Our product management group are a core team of technically and commercially minded professionals, providing excellent knowledge and insight to the business, our channel partners and customers as the product advocates. With a burgeoning pipeline of innovation there has never been a better time to join the Hytera team.
If you would like to apply for the position below, please e-mail your CV and LinkedIn Profile to email@example.com
The closing date for applications is the 29th of September. All successful applicants will be invited to an interview.
Vacancy: Product Manager (UK)
Office Based (SL1 4NH) - UK and Western European travel required
Competitive and negotiated based on experience
Roles & Responsibilities
- Lead the product management department for the local subsidiary, managing the product team and reporting to the Hytera UK MD.
- Act as an important communication bridge between our HQ product team (Shenzhen, China) and the local Sales/Marketing/Sales Engineering/Service teams, to ensure that the local subsidiaries’ staff have the right materials to hand.
- Lead product training for the local subsidiary with both staff and channel partners.
- Managing the Hytera imported product lifecycle, including positioning and margin analysis, formulating and driving roll-out plans for strategic new products, as well as introducing feature and function updates for Hytera products and services.
- Justifying and prioritising the product and system roadmaps, working with HQ product management to ensure the product delivery processes is successfully followed.
- Work with HQ to customise product features and benefits for the local market, ensuring that the first class inhouse technical capabilities are complemented by the successful roll-out and adoption of new solutions.
- Preparing and delivering strategic analysis regarding local market product trends, market value propositions and competitor information, liaising with the HQ product team and local marketing team.
- Be the product and technical lead for the production of all necessary marketing materials.
- Carry out other duties which may be required to travel within Europe.
- Qualification and Experience: Educated to degree level, or equivalent; Significant experience in all aspects of Product Management in a high-tech data communication environment;
- Knowledge: A thorough understanding of product management, and ideally current DMR/TETRA/LTE technology and systems; A thorough understanding of commercial models, pricing strategies and market development techniques; Experience of project management practices, processes and methodologies;
- Skills: First-class inter-personal and communication skills; Line management experience; Thorough attention to detail; Proactive and results-oriented; Flexible and adaptable; Able to establish and maintain successful relationships within a very diverse stakeholder base; Supportive and reliable team member; Able to provide creative solutions or ideas; Able to work calmly, efficiently and effectively under pressure; Clarity of thought and expression with good written and verbal communication skills; Flexible and adaptable during times of change; Highly organised multitasker, meticulous and able to identify and prioritise work.