Job Vacancy: Technical Sales and Support Engineer
Technical Sales and Support Engineer
Sales Director / Sales Engineer Manager
Some travel required, so full UK driving licence required
Permanent, full time
Company pension scheme
Private medical cover
25 days annual leave
Slough discount card
- Provide technical support and assistance to sales throughout the sales process, including technical qualification of opportunities and design of solutions.
- Provide technical training to partners and identify training requirements to support continuous improvement throughout our territory (UK and Western Europe).
- Configure, test and install systems and terminal equipment for demonstrations or trials.
- Represent Hytera at trade shows and exhibitions and give presentations to partners and end-users as required.
- Develop an expert knowledge of Hytera infrastructure and terminal products and keep up to date with any new products and features which are released.
- Develop and maintain good technical relationships with partners and enable them to sell Hytera systems and new products.
- Support partners in the design and specification of systems and complimentary software applications.
- Take ownership of tasks/projects and proactively see these through to completion.
- A minimum of 5 years experience of the two-way radio communications industry.
- Good working knowledge of some/all of the following: DMR, TETRA, RF principles, push-to-talk-over-cellular, dispatching software applications, body cameras hardware, mobile device management software, SIP and IP principles.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines, under minimal supervision.
- Strong planning and project management skills.
- Customer centric with the ability to provide a high-level of customer satisfaction.
- Additional languages, particularly French/Mandarin would be ideal, but not essential.
To apply for this position, please send a copy of your CV to: Rebecca Bain, HR Manager - Rebecca.Bain@hyterauk.co.uk